Product Code : MR-02
Brand Name : MARUTI REFRACTORIES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Kilograms
- 390 INR
- Petroleum Resin
- Industrial Grade
- As sand binder in foundry
Owing to our years of industry experience and market understanding, we are leading Supplier of Furan Resin in India
Application：This no-bake furan resin/hardening furan resin is to be mixed with sand to shape sand shell or sand core for steel, iron, copper and other nonferrous casting.
Feature: Furan resin is a general name of polymer which is used furfural as based raw materials. All macromolecule of furan resin contain furan ring. No-bake/self-hardening furan resin is an environmentally friendly product that reaches international advanced level. Furan resin is suitable for all kinds of iron casting, steel casting and non-ferrous casting. As usual, the furan resin appear pale yellow to brownish red liquid. To use furan resin as sand mold binder for casting, it always has below advantage:
1) Lower viscosity of furan resin that is convenient to measure and easy to mix with sand. And the sand mold is also in good mobility.
2) Lower free formaldehyde content with less smell that improve workers’ working condition, and reduce pollution of environment.
3) High strength of furan resin that can reduce the cost by using less resin while also can improve quality of casting.
4) Good mobility of sand mold that reduce the workload of clean sand.
5) The casting produced by furan resin is in precision size, shape edge, smooth and clean surface.
6) It can control the curing speed of furan resin by adding the quantity of curing agent.
Quality Process Certifications : ISO 9001
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Main Domestic Market
- All India